NANJING!!!!!!!!
Nanjing was awesome. A little hot and kinda rained a lot, but the people were awesome. I got to meet the other Ole Miss kids, and make new friends. (Wow...I sound like I'm four.)
Seriously though, Nanjing was awesome. I am now the proud owner of every season of South Park and Scrubs. God, I love China and the cheap DVDs here. hahaha.
My friends and I went to the 1912 district while we were in Nanjing. The 1912 district is the main night scene in Nanjing. It's pretty awesome. Here are some pictures from that night!
The Ole Miss kids (and Bibba who is from Oxford) in Nanjing!
Megan, Bibba, and I!
Silly girls...
Before Megan and I left, we had a nice dinner with the group. Twas fun. So glad Megan and I stopped in Nanjing before Kunming! Miss those kids!
Ok, that's really it for Nanjing. Next up, KUNMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment