So instead of packing, I'm writing my first entry in my blog. Yep, leaving for the motherland tomorrow! Super excited, but also super nervous. It's been months since I've spoken a word of Chinese. First day in China = epic failure. I think the Chinese might send me back because I failed so much. Oh well.
Either way, I can't wait to be back. I miss everything about China - the food, the people, everything happy about it....don't miss the squat toilets though or the pollution for that matter. But CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK!!!
This is how excited I am -->
Ok, I should stop writing and actually pack since I'm leaving tomorrow. Next time I post, I'll be in CHINA!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa! I'm so excited you're blogging and I hope that it's not blocked once you get to the motherland!! Be safe!
ReplyDeletei'm so jealous. get there safely and call me when you land. also, awesome blog name. "ting in chinaland" i'm so glad i can take full credit for that becoming your real name instead of alyssa.
ReplyDelete